- Posted by generalcosmetics.us
- On September 3, 2020
- 0 Comments
- covid-19, Doctor recommendations, Healthy Life
RECOMMENDATIONS FROM DOCTOR M. FULMES (NEW YORK) TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM FOR WEEKS DURING THE COVID-19
Vitamin C 4-5 g, Vitamin D3 2 000 units, Vitamin A 10 000 units, Zinc 25-50 mgs a day, fish oil or flaxseedsoil (good quality) 1 table spoon a day.
If available, take astragals, mushrooms, Echinacea also.
Check your thyroid function at home (see my prior publication). Need to correct ASAP if it’s low.
SOCIAL LIFE AND HYGIENE
-No smoking – your chance to quit
– No social gathering
– Wash hands regularly
– Ware mask in public places
– Gargle and wash your nostrils with normal saline and sodium bicarb
• Eat less
• Drink up to two liters of water per day
• More onions and garlic (see my post on how to make fermented garlic in honey)
• Salad of sauerkraut with onions and flaxseed oil (only good quality)
• More pomegranates
• More mushrooms
• More green tea
• Half of tea spoon of baking soda (ideally aluminum free) in glass of water in the morning before meal
• Tea from thymus and oregano
• More lemons and ginger
• One tea spoon of apple cider vinegar in glass of water at night
• Less or no cow milk from the store
• No or less meat
• No Coke, Pepsi or any similar products
Walkat least 3-4 km a day
Get more sunlight
Get good sleep
WHEN YOU ARE GETTING SICK
Take lemons, ginger, and parsley – one of ways: cook on low temperature for one hour then drink thorough a day.
4-5 g. Vitamin C every 15-30 mins until develop loose stool.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THESE RECOMMENDATIONS WITHOUT EXAMINING YOU, BUT BASED ON MY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, OBSERVATIONS OF MY PATIENTS, MY ASSUMPTIONS AND SINCERE DESIRE TO HELP, I CONSIDER THESE RECOMMENDATIONS QUITE EFFECTIVE IN THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES.
BUT IF YOU ARE ILL, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR AND FOLLOW MY RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE MEANTIME.